From The Common People
The Common People
The Common People is a political party in the United Kingdom.
We are, in general,
- socially-minded people
- seeking to form a majority Westminster government
- in order to improve the quality of life for those worse off in this country
Here are links to:
- What influences your choice?
- A preliminary conversation with ChatGPT
- ChatGPT discusses Climate Change
- Sustainable Development
- Founding Principles
- The Party Constitution
- Election Leaflet
- Twitter email:
Where to get help if you're struggling - You don't have to suffer in silence if you or your family struggle with mental health.
- Here are some groups you can contact when you need help.
- Samaritans: Phone 116 123, 24 hours a day, text SHOUT to 85258 or email email@example.com, in confidence
- Childline: Phone 0800 1111. Calls are free and won't show up on your bill.
- MIND: Phone 0300 123 3393 for information about how to access mental health support. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- National Domestic Abuse 24-hour Helpline: Perhaps visit from a device only you have access to. Phone 0808 2000 247.
- PAPYRUS: A voluntary organisation supporting suicidal teens and young adults. Phone 0800 068 4141
- Depression Alliance: A charity for people with depression. No helpline but offers useful resources and links to other information
- Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM): For young men who are feeling unhappy. Helpline: 0800 58 58 58
- Students Against Depression: A website for students who are depressed, have low mood, or are suicidal.
- The Child Autism UK helpline: A vital resource for affected parents. Phone 01344 882248.
- NHS: For information on your local NHS urgent mental health helpline.
- (list adapted from CornwallLive)
- Your life is valuable.